Built in 1870, this four-and-a-half-story brick row building has been managed by East Brown Cow since its acquisition by Soletsky LLC in 1990. Located in the heart of the Old Port, this 10,407 sq ft historic building has retail space fronting Fore Street as well as a restaurant space on the Wharf Street level. Upper floors consist of office space with views of the bustling Old Port down below. The historic exterior has been preserved while all mechanical systems and amenities have been fully modernized.
Space Available - Contact Malone Commercial Brokers