Constructed circa 1920, this three-story building has been managed by East Brown Cow since its acquisition by Brothers Three LLC in 1998. Located on the eastern edge of the Old Port, the 6,240 sq ft property has undergone extensive interior and exterior rehabilitation including a new roof, replacements of all doors and windows (as well as a new store front), updates of all wiring and mechanical systems, and the installation of an elevator. This property enjoys the advantage of clear span floor plans, and a parking lot, which is located directly behind the building. The parking lot and sidewalk were repaved in 2012. The first floor is currently retail, while the second and third floors are leased as office space.